Tired Of Unpredictable IT Bills?
One of the key differentiators to consider when finding the right IT support plan for your business is whether it’s based on an hourly model or a flat-rate monthly contract.
The former often appears more cost-effective than the latter — depending on the month, you may only need a few hours of support, right?
Unfortunately, it’s not that simple.
Why Is Hourly Support Difficult To Budget For?
We know that IT budgeting isn’t a simple process.
By-the-hour service models are nearly impossible to budget for each month because you never know how much time you’ll need. Beyond the budgeting challenges, there are other fundamental issues that come with a reactionary form of IT support:
- Rapid Escalation: A minor computer problem can quickly turn into a disaster. This is especially true today with the increase in cybercrime like ransomware. What seems to start out small may take several hours to work through and the costs can quickly add up.
- Further Delays: It could take a while to fix your problem — in the meantime, your employees won’t have access to the systems or data they need to continue working. With hourly support, typically there is lost time in dealing with the overhead of estimating how long something will take and how much it will cost, and approving those expenses before the work can even begin.
- Cost Of Downtime: You pay for hourly support after you’ve already lost work time — time spent on repairs or updates can add up fast. Your cost gets multiplied by the number of people affected. You’re paying for hourly technical support, in addition to the lost productivity of your staff
You may assume you’re saving money by opting for hourly support, but that’s likely not the reality. Beyond the inconsistent budgeting, there are all those other ancillary costs that come with this model of IT support as well.
That’s why it’s wiser to invest in proactive, fully managed, all-inclusive IT support.
The Value Of Proactive IT Support
Proactive IT support monitors and maintains your IT on an ongoing basis.
Operationally, proactive monitoring provides a view into the health and status of IT assets. Like air traffic controllers, your IT company uses monitoring tools to see network traffic and plan actions to avoid potential problems. They can act proactively while using the tools to benchmark performance.
From active monitoring and patch management to responsive on-site and Help Desk support services, fully managed support takes care of everything you need.
Simplify Your IT Budgeting With Premier Network Maintenance
We are proud to offer our Premier Network Maintenance service, which makes budgeting a snap.
Instead of trying to budget for support hours that you may not need, you pay a simple flat rate to get proactive, consistent maintenance and support.
As a Premier Network Maintenance partner, your business will soon see many benefits, including:
- Accurate Budgeting: Our proactive managed services will remove the guesswork from your budget development. No matter the maintenance you’ll need each month, you’ll still pay the same monthly flat rate.
- Increased ROI: As a Premier Network Maintenance client, you’ll soon get more out of the investments you’ve already made in IT with support solutions that keep you productive and operational
- Reduced Costs: Not only are our services easier to budget, but they’re also cost-effective. Proactive maintenance means fewer issues, less downtime, and greater profitability.
Realized Solutions Will Make IT Consistent For Your Business
Why bother putting up with hourly IT support? Our Premier Network Maintenance service is reliable, consistent, and cost-effective.
With this proactive IT support service, the burden of technology is removed from your shoulders. That means you don’t have to sit around worrying if an issue will pop up and derail your productivity. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that we’ve got you covered.
Realized Solutions is proud to offer truly effective IT support services that proactively prevent issues. If you’re interested in seeing what that quality of support can do for you, get in touch with us to find out more.