Microsoft Is Helping Nonprofits During The COVID-19 Pandemic
Did you know that Microsoft is offering a range of free services and other benefits to nonprofits during the COVID-19 pandemic? Your organization may be eligible – see below for more info.
How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your nonprofit?
If your organization is working on the front lines to deliver care, research the virus, and perform other critical roles, then you’ve likely learned by now how essential technology is in your work.
That’s why Microsoft is doing what they can to make these resources more available and affordable to the nonprofit organizations that need them.
Microsoft Offers Free Services To Nonprofits During The Pandemic
Microsoft is making a number of their services free or discounted to specific nonprofits working during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Azure Credits: Specified nonprofits can receive a double Azure credit ($3,500 to $7,000) to use within the next 12 months
- Windows Virtual Desktops: Microsoft is offering 100 licenses of Windows Upgrade along with a Windows Enterprise E3 trial for up to 100 seats for the next six months.
- Deployment Assistance: To help nonprofits deploy services, Microsoft is making three critical support services free:
- Azure Onboarding Concierge: To assist with Azure configuration, training, and management.
- Windows Virtual Desktop Help Desk: To answer technical questions as needed.
- Microsoft Community Training (MCT) Concierge: To provide personalized training in a large-scale mobile-based community setting.
Are You Eligible?
The offer, active from now until June 30, 2020, will be offered with priority to critical care and first response nonprofits:
- Health Support
- Human Services
- Public Safety
- Food And Nutrition
- Housing Support
- COVID-19 Research Organizations
How Can You Get Started?
If you are an existing eligible organization, make sure to review the benefits listed in the Microsoft Nonprofit Portal by selecting the COVID-19 response offer and begin provisioning.
If you are a new eligible organization, begin the process by registering through the Microsoft Nonprofit Portal (click “get started”). Once the validation process is complete and you are approved, the Microsoft nonprofit portal will be provisioned with the COVID-19 response offer.
In a nutshell, we help our customers focus on their core business by leaving their IT needs to us. Although we often implement Technical infrastructure, our most successful engagements are those where we help out customers leverage their Investment in IT. Whether it’s servers, computers, Azure Cloud deployments or custom development, we help maximize your ROI by leveraging technology.