Exclaimer: Stop Typing Your Email Signatures In Microsoft 365—For Good
Are you still signing your emails manually each time?
Not only is this inefficient, but it likely means that you’re missing out on an opportunity to network and share critical information.
Your email signature should include links to your website and social media—are you going to type that manually each and every time you send an email?
That’s why you need a signature management solution like Exclaimer.
What Is Exclaimer?
Exclaimer, a third-party tool, provides the perfect solution for managing email signatures in Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange. With it, you can create and control multiple organizational signatures from a centralized location.
This solution allows you to ensure consistent, branded signatures for every user in your organization on every email. Whether users send from iPhone, Android, Mac or PC, Exclaimer guarantees a professional email signature every time.
Using Exclaimer delivers a range of benefits:
- Users’ details are auto-populated using data from your company’s directory.
- Ensure brand consistency and exposure by including your company logo.
- Use promotional banners to showcase marketing campaigns, events or special offers.
- Gain new followers for free by promoting your social media channels.
- Personalize your signatures with centrally managed user photos.
- Aid compliance with international email law by including appropriate legal disclaimers
- Inform your contacts of recent company awards and certificates.
- Get fast customer feedback with one-click feedback buttons.
Exclaimer allows you to control every users’ email signature via an intuitive, easy-to-use web portal. Seamlessly create signatures using a drag-and-drop editor, designed for users of all technical abilities.
What Is An Exclaimer Signature?
Exclaimer stores your signatures for easy access wherever you need them. No matter which specific Microsoft service you’re using (Exchange, hybrid Exchange, Exchange Online, etc.) you’ll be able to access your signatures with ease.
Need Help Harnessing Exclaimer?
As useful as Exclaimer is once it’s set up, actually implementing it at your business can be a bit complicated. It involves a multi-step process of integrating it with your email, setting up permissions, and more.
Allow the Realized Solutions team to help. We have rolled out Exclaimer for many clients and even use it internally for our email signatures. You can put our experience to work for you!
Stop Writing Your Signatures Manually
It’s that simple—as with most things IT-related, it’s just a matter of knowing where to look. Optimizing your user experience just comes down to having a little extra knowledge.